Paul Damkjaer, IFCBA Director from Australia and an IFCBA Managing Director, has provided us with the Winter 2021 edition (August) of the ABF Goods Compliance Update. IFCBA members are always interested in developments in other countries, and we hope you will find this of interest. If you have any questions, or would like to share your country’s experience with any of these subjects, please forward your comments to the IFCBA Secretariat at email@example.com.
The edition has feature articles on authorised economic operator mutual recognition arrangements (AEO MRAs); an update of Australia’s Tariff to the Harmonized System 2022; and commencement of the recycling and waste reduction rules, which came into effect from 1 July this year.
The edition also includes:
- A Counter Proliferation update
- Tariff and free trade agreement updates and a notice about the ABF’s approach to the French version of the Harmonized System
- Trade Compliance news and an ATT program update
- Customs Licensing update
- Customs Compliance reminders and the results for the Compliance Program for the period 01 January 2021 through to 31 March 2021
- a list of new ACNs, industry guidance and media releases, and
- news from around the regions.
Past issues are available here: https://www.abf.gov.au/importing-exporting-and-manufacturing/trade-and-goods-compliance/goods-compliance-update#