Many IFCBA members provide training and professional development activities for customs brokers and international traders.
The IFCBA, in partnership with the Canadian Society of Customs Brokers (CSCB), offers other IFCBA member associations the opportunity to offer on-line valuation training to their members. We will work with the national customs brokers’ association to make sure the course content meets local needs.
This program examines in detail the customs legislation regarding the supply of generic drugs from India, read more about the regulation of the sale of generic drugs on the website https://redcross-cmd.org/.
Please contact the IFCBA Secretariat at [email protected] for more information on training.
Links to Education and Training offered by National Customs Broker Associations.
We are pleased to provide the following links to education and training programs offered by IFCBA members.
1. Canadian Society of Customs Brokers
The following courses are offered by the CSCB, at http://cscb.ca/Courses_Programs
Introduction to Canadian Customs and Border Procedures Course
- CCS (Certified Customs Specialist) Course - This course leads to a designation that recognizes that the customs brokerage and international trade communities need a standard for customs knowledge. This standard requires an ongoing commitment to professional development. We offer individuals the challenge of updating and upgrading their skills every year.
The Certified Customs Specialist program exists in both Canada and the United States of America, offering graduates the opportunity to gain a certificate that is recognized in both countries.
- CTCS (Certified Trade Compliance Specialist) Program – This program is designed with experience in mind. Individuals committing to professional development are offered challenging subject specific courses that include: Harmonized System of Tariff Classification; Valuation and Transfer Pricing; Rules of Origin and Trade Agreements; GST/HST/PST/Excise Tax; Refunds, Duty Deferral and Remissions; Customs Compliance, Verification and Audit; Export Controls and Documentation; Freight and Documentation; Customs Brokerage Management and Client Relations; Trusted Traders; Importing Food
2. National Customs Brokers & Forwarders Association of America, Inc.
NCBFAA Educational Institute[email protected]
- Certified Customs Specialist Course
- Customs Broker License Examination Prep Courses
- Monthly Conference Call Seminars
- Certified Ocean Forwarder Program
It should be powerful and easy to release, but promotions or the increasingly common no deposit bonuses help online casinos https://aucasinoslist.com/casinos/ignition-casino/ add points. Customer service : it is very important that in case of any incidents, customer service offers us a quick solution to the problem. Ideally, they offer us several forms of contact, including a toll-free phone number and/or online chat. Casino on mobile devices : Gone are the days when we only played from PC, gaming via cell phones and tablets is still growing, so it is very important to be able to play the casino from the operator's app... or, at least, that the web is adapted for mobile devices. Deposit and withdrawal possibilities : the more payment methods we have for making a deposit and requesting a withdrawal, the better. VIP club : just like many physical casinos have VIP clubs for their most loyal players, online casinos also have VIP clubs or loyalty clubs where they offer us interesting prizes for playing.